Lack of sex education in India and the world has already affected many people and the society. Referring a girl impure is a common practice by the society. You know that her periods are coming. Her period of what? Well, that depends on the girl. It could be crying, fits of anger, yelling, pizza consumption or chocolate obsession. So, instead of being the guy who panics or bolts when his girl’s on her period, use these tips to be the guy who pampers her or a friend who cares for her until she feels a lot better.
1. Don’t mention words like blood, pains, cramps etc. in these days. Even when her mood is good, such words can make her feel the pain again and even more this time. She may get angry, cry, or behave strangely.
2. Even if she gets angry, try talking to her being as much patient as you can be. You may think that her crankiness and her drastic mood swings are all a result of her period. You may be right. But that doesn’t mean you have to say it out loud. Keep it to you only. Don’t blame anything on her.
3. Get her food. Lots of food. Girls usually feel weak or more hungry cause of loss of a lot of blood in those days. Ask her choice. Get her what she wants to eat or cook yourself. It will make her love and respect you even more. She won’t say, she won’t show, but she will love you for this.
4. Answer her questions with care. Your girl may come up with some cranky questions which don’t even have a right answer. Your one wrong reply and you may be assaulted by a barrage of angry words, tears and the occasional threat to break up. Try avoiding such situations, or answer being really careful.
5. Watch movies together. Just take a break from your routine and sit by her side. Hold her hands, get closer and spend some time watching her favourite movie or TV shows. This will make her the happiest.
6. Never say a NO. If she wants it, she wants it. Treat her like a queen. Try your best to get her the stuff she wants.
7. Ask her how you can help her. Do some entertaining things for her. Be a kid with her. Act weird, but being mature. Try to understand her pain. Get her pads, pills, hot water bottles just to make her feel better and show that you actually care.
8. Last but not the least, DON’T GET TOO CLOSE. If she isn’t feeling comfortable seeing you getting closer to her, then STOP. Don’t make it too cheesy for her. Don’t make her feel that she’s weak. Take good care of her like a mother does for her child, and see her smiling even on her worst days.
PS. This article is just for informative purposes, in order to spread a good message amongst people and society. No offence, please. Basic idea via the internet and prevailing society talks. “Just another concerned voice of the just society.”
~The Nocturnal Muser