I can’t thank you all enough! Another glorious accomplishment thanks to MEET ME IN NEVADA. I can’t thank her enough for nominating me! This blog is not about just words by about the different experiences of life conveyed through words. I just write-off something that I feel and I’m glad to know that I am recognized for something that I love. If you haven’t done that till now, please do check out the blog. The posts are about the changes that are faced by moving from one place to another. Do check out the blog and I’m sure you won’t regret it….
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select other blogs you want to give the award to them.
How I Started PoeticLife:
I’ve always wanted to start a blog but I just couldn’t gather enough courage so I started a page on Facebook KAMMY’s Poetry by an advice from a friend. After a while I did muster some courage and started my blog exactly 6 months ago. And the rest is history….
Advice to New Bloggers:
INTRODUCE, INTERACT & INSPIRE:
- Introduce yourself at the very first! Interact with other bloggers. Remember a GOLDEN Rule: Give to receive. When you read other’s blogs you should try to engage in conversation. You should do more than putting on just the simple short replies. I myself do love reading and commenting on other’s posts creating a conversation. Keep a conversation going. Get to know each other. By doing this, you keep your readers engaged as well as your followers. Know more, Learn More, Inspire More….
IT’s NOT JUST ABOUT LIVING YOUR LIFE:
- To all those who’re reading this right now, yes you, you’re the one I’m talking to. This one’s for you! Yes you, the good looking one. You are awesome. And as I write this I wish to say. Don’t give up on yourself you can inspire a lot of!!!
It pays to interact. If you haven’t done so already, check out their wonderful blogs. They are all just so inspiring, loving and provoking.
***Note that the blogger awards are completely voluntary, you don’t have to do them forcefully if you don’t want to. It’s just a way for me to let you all know that I love ya all and your work too…**